1. What data do we collect?
2. How do we collect your data?
3. How will we use your data?
4. How do we store your data?
5. What are your data protection rights? What are cookies?
7. What types of cookies do we use? How to manage your cookies
9. How to contact us
10. Further Information
1) What data do we collect?
Michelows Treasures collects and retains the following personal data from our ustomers:
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• Address details
In addition we collect and retain details of orders placed through our website.
Michelows Treasures does not collect or retain any payment method data. All payment processing is handled securely off our site.
2) How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Michelows Treasures with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
• Register online
• Log In to your account
• Purchase an item
Michelows Treasures does not receive or retain any data about you indirectly or from third parties.
3) How will we use your data?
Michelows Treasures collects your data so that we can:
• Open and manage your account
• Process your orders
• Provide you with information about your account
If you have agreed to receive marketing data, you may opt out at any time to stop Michelows Treasures from contacting you for marketing purposes.
4) How do we store your data?
Michelows Treasures securely stores your data at secure data centres in the UK.
Michelows Treasures will keep your account and transaction data for as long as you maintain an account with us. You may choose to de-register your account at any time at which point your personal account data will be deleted.
5) What are your data protection rights?
Michelows Treasures would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Michelows Treasures for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Michelows Treasures correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Michelows Treasures to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Michelows Treasures erase your personal data if you decide to de-register.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Michelows Treasures’s processing of your personal data if you feel it has been used inappropriately
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Michelows Treasures transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us at:
64 The Severn
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Maintaining data as you move around the website
• Understanding how you use our website
7) What types of cookies do we use?
• Client side Cookies to maintain your Logged-In Status
• Server Session Variables to manage your state whilst logged in
• Michelows Treasures does not use any form of advertising or tracking cookies
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
8) Privacy policies of other websites
9) How to contact us
Or write to us at:
64 The Severn
10) For further information on GDPR